Saturday, January 11, 2014

In Two Thousand-Fourteen..

I made a list of all the things I want to do in 2014, and I thought I would post it so that you, all my lovely readers, could see it:
  1. Bake a lattice cherry pie
  2. Make an angel-food cake from scratch (not from a cake mix)
  3. Read though the whole Bible (haven't ever done it before)
  4. Sew a 50's style dress (a short-sleeved one with a knee-length-ed big, poof-y skirt)
  5. Pray more
  6. Wake up earlier
  7. Knit Witchie-poo (a.k.a Sharyssa) leg-warmers  
  8. Learn how to write left-handed (When I told her, mom asked me why. The reason is simply because I want to, and I think it would be fun to be able to write with both hands)  
  9. Sing more, longer, so I can sing more longer, without feeling hoarse (you might think to yourself, "Man, those Whites are always singing." And your right! Except for quiet time there is never a time when there is no one singing (OK. Maybe a slight exaggeration. But still). We couldn't last for a day, let alone an hour, without someone singing (which reminds me of the one time when I was singing, and I thought I had lost my voice. So I attempted to not sing for the whole day, because I was having an audition that afternoon. I Attempted I said.  Do you think it worked? Nope. I don't think I lasted even an hour.Sigh.)Wow. Purple Goldfish.
  10. Get rid of unneeded and/or unwanted clothes, so I can get cuter ones
  11. Finish the Elsie Books
  12. Transform  the sewing closet
  13. Learn a new hairstyle each week.  
  14. See Frozen
  15. Finish "A Tale of Two Cities"
  16. Knit this cowl 
This list will most likely get longer. And if you happen to have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know (not that I'll do them. I'll consider them).
Grace to you and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Katherine  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my rejoicifying crickets, I made the list! Yay for feeling loved. :) I look forward to those fabulous leg warmers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!! I just read this again- PURPLE GOLDFISH... I think that is simply hilarious... (I love random comments to express an idea...) "Purple Goldfish" is way better than "squirrel"

    ReplyDelete