Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gone...

... But I have come back! I ended up going to the True Woman 12 conference with Mom and Joseph. It was very encouraging and I'm very happy I got to go. I missed every one at home though.:(
Here are some fun pictures (they have nothing to do with the conference, mind you, I just wanted to post them).



These were taken at Grandma and Grandpa's house, in their garden



                                                       And some ones of my family.

This is Dad and Joseph


This is the best one I could find. We don't have a lot of pictures of Stephen.

I think this is a really good picture.

I love this picture!!

I think this one should be on the cover of a book.

In this one, Johnathan looks a lot younger.


Anna and Mary Ann just look sooooo cute.




I LOVE this one.

No need to say anything about this one, it (or should I say he) speaks for itself.
Many things are happening this week, so I hope I will get well. Anyway, till next time, this is Katherine Elizabeth with a very empty tea cup.  

5 comments:

  1. The pictures are wonderful! You did a great job capturing personalities as well (except your expression in the first picture with your hat captures you better than the one with the truck). Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures; that one of Kristian is my favorite: So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!I could hardly find any pictures of Dad besides this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one with the truck! You look so whimsical my dear! <3 And indeed it most certainly should be on a book cover. :)

    ReplyDelete