Right now I'm at my grandpa's computer, just a few days away from Apple Butter Day!!!!!
Last night, at about six, all of us but Stephen (who was at his class) piled into the van and drove two hours to meet up with Grandpa. After taking half an hour to eat ice cream and fries, Anna, Josiah, and I put all of our stuff in the back of Grandpa's van and got ourselfs in and headed toward Grandma and Grandpa's house. We arrived there at about 10:30.
This morning, after sitting around for a while, we had breakfast. (If you are a part of the White clan, as I happen to be, you know that breakfast at Grandma and Grandpa's house is the best breakfast on earth. And at the end of the meal, you feel very lazy with a full stomach.)
Anyway, I should be getting my school work done. Ta ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment