"I'm going to hit the monster," proclaimed Joseph.
"I don't think there are any monsters," Julia replied giving me a knowing smile.
"Julia! Yeah there are!" shouted Joseph, genuinely concerned.
"I don't think there are any robbers at out house," Julia stated," but there might be some at Grandma and Grandpa's."
"Yeah," Joseph agreed.
After I assured them that there probably weren't any robbers there, the conversation shifted to snakes.
"I would hit the snake," Joseph figured.
"You probably shouldn't hit a snake, 'cause it might bite you," I told him.
Then Joseph went on a tangent about cars driving through our front windows and banging into our table.
"And a car go into water," he paused dramatically, and slowly 'sunk' his hand over the edge of his highchair. My face must have looked confused, because he quickly explained.
"Like when we go in the swimming pool."
Hahahah! So cute!
**************************************************************
After breakfast I watched Grandt, Kristian, Julia, and Joseph play with duplos. Grandt and Kristian built a hotel. It has three bedrooms and an elevator.
| Welcome! We hope you enjoy your stay! |
| The check-in desk. |
| Two of the rooms. |
| The nifty elevator. |
| Come again! |
too cute! how old is Joseph now? I still think of him as little baby Joseph! can't wait to see you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Susannah