The last couple of days I've been at my grandparents house celebrating my great-grandmother's 95th birthday. I've had a splendid time, visiting with my family including some of the Texas folks. We were able to play ultimate frisbee which was fun/joy as it always is (except when you curl you toes under you foot and put you full weight on it and have to sit out the rest of the game. (I did it the night before we left to go to the party, not while we were there)).
5 of us kids and Mom and Dad came home today. The rest are going to stay for a while longer (I 'm not quiet sure how long). It's very strange to have so little people here. We haven't been together as a family for a while (excepting last week. But still) and I'll be glad when they come back.
It's crazy that summer is almost over. It feels like it has just begun! And before I know it, I 'll be starting school again. But as Rebekah always says (and it gives me comfort) "we don't have to think about that right now". I should just try to be thankful and enjoy life right now, 'cause I won't be able to relive it or anything.
Anyway, I'm really tired and need to get to sleep.Can you tell that I'm slaphappy? :)
Katherine Elizabeth
No comments:
Post a Comment