Today has been a rather lazy day for me. I started out good, waking up at 6:00a.m., doing my QT and praying (I started a new blog-a prayer blog-with the help of some of my friends. Here's the link. ) After eating a very healthy breakfast (a piece of cake), I went upstairs to find something to do...and fell asleep. :)
After I woke up, the rest of the day was spent helping Mom, doing kitchen related work, and reading Emma( it's my second time reading it, and I find myself enjoying it immensely. Since I know how the story ends, I'm finding more interesting tidbits that I didn't notice before).
Grandt has been working on a Lego set. He came up with the design and wanted me to make it. In his own words (what I recollect), "And if you can't make it, then that means it's bad." I will try to remember to post pictures of it later.
Katherine
No comments:
Post a Comment