Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Feelin' the Love ;)

Today I dressed up as a Hippie by inspiration of Sharyssa (see her post here). I was having a lot of fun, and I thought I would post some picture for y'all to see:


(I was trying the pose above and lost my balance) :)


"My hair's in my eyes!" 

"Lets go take pictures!"






My Photographer! 
Hope you have a peaceful day! ;)
Grace and peace (I'm being serious now),
Katherine

4 comments:

  1. I think you should sign a contract with your photographer! Phenomenal work from a very young photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit-so colorful! I think you have an amazing photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!!! :) So glad you got a hold of my vibes and decided to expressed yourself in this totally awesome style! :) I'm for real digging the flower headband.
    You make me smile nonstop Katherine! I love you to pieces. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME job Julia! I just realized that you were this amazing photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete