Monday, May 19, 2014

Photo Shoot (!) Take # 2

Next up is the polka-doted dress! I got this at St. Vincent's as well, and I am very pleased with it.


The back.

I think I had something in my eye. :)

I love the little bit of blue in the back.

"Look! I'm splitting them apart!"


I love the lighting in this picture.

"Peek-a-boo!"

The lovely flower in my hair. Thank you Khyrstyn!

 You can see the petals! Isn't that so cool!?!

Tiny flower buds.



"I'm Pocahontas!"

I love this one.


"An Easter egg!"

"It's empty."

"Peace anyway"

My shoes- in case you couldn't tell. :)

"Look!"

"Blue......

...sky!!!!" 
Have a blessed day!
Grace and peace in abundance,
Katherine

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the one with the dandelion petals being blown away by a gust of wind. I also like the ones with the easter egg, they made me smile. :)
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'Pocahontas' one and the whole Easter egg sequence. 'Peace anyway' LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, same as Rebekah! too funny.
    I also like the first and second one.
    Very pretty Katherine!
    ♥ Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures, especially the Easter egg ones!

    ReplyDelete