Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I've been enjoying the last few days which have been full of good times with family.
On Christmas Eve we went to the Christmas Eve service at my Grandpa Kuhr's church. We sang the Hallelujah Chorus and held candles (insert minion giggling with delight) . After that we went out for Chinese food, which I enjoyed immensely.
We then went to Grandpa's house, opened presents(!), and ate sweets.
....We got home at 12 something. :)
On Christmas Day I was the last one downstairs. Mom made her annual caramel rolls. After Dad read some Scripture, we started opening presents(!). My favorite one was the one I gave to Johnathan-The Lord of the Rings, all in one book! I wrapped it, put that in a sheet, stuffed that in a pillowcase, wrapped the pillowcase, and that in a bag. It was a ton of fun.
In the afternoon some of us played Ultimate!
Grandma and Grandpa White came later, and Grandma B joined us all for dinner. We had ham, garlic green beans, cheesy potatoes, and greek salad.
Today we opened presents(!), played some more Ultimate, ate dinner together, and some of us have been playing board games and such.
I hope you had a blast this Christmas, and that you'll have in awesome rest of the week!
  

2 comments: