I'm trying to be a good soul and blog more often, but then comes the trouble of finding something to write about. I suppose I could just write about how I can't think of anything to write about. Isn't that a novel idea?
Speaking of novels (see what I did there? Yeah, okay, I just ruined the effect.), I have been reading The Scarlet Letter for history/literature. Although the writing style is a little difficult at first, I really appreciate the author's honesty in portraying the characters. I haven't finished it yet, though, so maybe my opinion of it will change. What do you think of it? (Unless you haven't read it, like someone I know. =) )
Seriously, I'm at a loss as to what I should write about. I mean, that little bit about The Scarlet Letter was obviously fascinating, but I must think of something else. Oh, and is it bad blog manners to admit that you can't for the life of you think of something worthwhile to write about?!?
In any case...
One can be quite inspired by their atmosphere (or fartmosphere. This is what happens when you have brothers. They say dumb things and then the rest of your slaphappy siblings burst out laughing, and suddenly it becomes the funniest thing for the next ten minutes.). As it happens, I am sitting on the floor in the schoolroom while some of my (very, very slaphappy, as I stated already) siblings are playing the board game Life. Personally, I'd rather be watching such goings from the outside, as emotions are very high strung (yes, I come from a competitive family), and I can just shake my head at the players and try to convince them that it is just a game.
Anna is telling me that I need to get off (which is true), so I'll leave you with the happy picture of my family gathered around the schoolroom table, enjoying their game of life. For, although none of them are perfect, and they can forget, sometimes, that it's just a game, they all really love each other and like to spend time with each other. And I love to have the outside seat, where I can see them enjoy one another.
Alright, now that I have satisfied your most likely nonexistent sappy craving, I'll sign off.
This is a fun post!
ReplyDeleteI liked all of it except the part about me.:)
I don't think it was ten minutes!
Although I was pretty slaphappy!
Anna
This was an enjoyable read, made all the more enjoyable by your ADORABLE background. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you Babe!